This is a job posting from company – Aluminum Precision Products
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Aluminum Precision Products (APP) is an international leader in manufacturing aluminum forgings. We offer you the opportunity to be a part of a globally recognized organization that enjoys an unparalleled reputation for quality. Here you’ll be challenged on a daily basis, tasked with solving problems, working with smart, energetic, and dedicated people with an opportunity to grow and learn.
Why work for APP?
- On-the-job training and opportunities for advancement with a strong promote within program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision – Generous company contribution, low cost to employee
- Life insurance – 100% company paid – covers employee, spouse and dependent children
- Generous Vacation Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Holiday Shut Down (Christmas thru New Year’s)
- Sick Time
- Annual Bonus (based on company meeting Key Results)
- 401k (Company matches up to 4%)
- ESOP Employee Profit Sharing Retirement Plan (100% Company Paid)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust training program
What we need:
We are looking for a PRESS LEAD that will assist the Supervisor in the direction of assigned work activities. As a working Lead, this position will instruct, direct, inform employees on work to be performed; as well as, perform the duties of a press loader.
- Work safe and maintain an organized, lean work environment.
- Strong commitment to good attendance and being on time is critical as attendance is vital to our operation.
- Perform the functions of a Press Operator.
- Will provide work direction, instruction, feedback and assist Press Department team in performance of job duties.
- Explain use of tools, equipment and production process.
- Confirm all employees report to work at the start of the shift.
- Provide job cross-training when/where necessary.
- Maintain accurate part-counts of current production.
- Assure quality and production requirements are met, as per job-specific travelers.
- Act as first point of contact for troubleshooting and issue resolution or escalation.
- Maintain regular communication with Lead A and Supervisor.
- Wear proper Personal Protection Equipment in work area at all time.
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
- In compliance with ITAR regulations, must be a US Citizen or US Person
- English (reading, writing, and verbal comprehension)
- Must be able to work overtime when required to meet operational deadlines.
- Position involves constant rotation to move parts from press to basket.
- Ability to frequently lift parts that can exceed 30 lbs. to and from press using material handling equipment for assistance.
APP is an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) Company and we are committed to the long term growth of our organization and employees. We offer an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k plan.
APP, Inc. engineers and manufactures certain products that are considered ITAR-controlled items under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Consistent with ITAR, any position at APP, Inc. that involves work with the engineering or manufacturing functions of the Company may only be filled by a candidate who is (i) a citizen of the United States, or (ii) a person who has been accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States as an immigrant in accordance with the immigration laws. Are you a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person? (U.S. Person = a natural person who is a lawful permanent resident as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).)
Accessibility: If you need help accessing this page please contact us by Email: [email protected]
Aluminum Precision Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster in English, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese please
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2621 S Susan St, Santa Ana, CA 92704, USA