This is a job posting from company – Precision Concrete Construction
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Precision Concrete Construction, Inc. (www.precision-concrete.com) constructs the most challenging concrete projects throughout the Southeast.
Founded in 1986, Precision Concrete operates on a diverse set of projects throughout the construction industry. Projects cover market sectors such as retail, healthcare, entertainment, institutional, airport, heavy industrial and multifamily.
Alpharetta, GA-based Project Estimator to provide quantity survey and detailed review of plans, specifications and all other relevant contract documents in order to produce an accurate and comprehensive estimate of project costs.
Essential Job Functions
Duties include, but will not be limited to management of estimating process for multiple concurrent projects. Obtaining material supplier and subcontractor quotations as required.
- Bachelor s degree in project management, engineering, construction or related discipline preferred.
- Must be able to retain concentration for extended periods of time, pay attention to detail and mentally construct the project. Personal maturity is an important attribute.
- Applicant must have knowledge of construction processes.
- Previous estimating experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills in written and verbal English are required.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new software. Must have experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to meet with clients and interact in a professional environment.
- Must be interested in becoming part of a team and not just a 9 to 5″ person.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Time Off
- 401k with company matching
- Training and Development
- Career Development