This is a job posting from company – Rural Health Group
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Practice Manager (Clinical) – NL
Summary Title: Practice Manager (Clinical) – NL
Department: Medical – Clinical
Starting Rate: N/A
Rural Health Group, Inc. (RHG) is a well-established 501(c)3 non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center with roots going back 40+ years, now with locations in 6 counties across northeastern North Carolina. Led by a patient-majority Board of Directors, our 300+ employees are dedicated to caring for our region’s underserved with a range of services, including: medical (family practice, internal medicine, infectious disease, pediatrics, OB/GYN), dental, pharmacy, behavioral health, case management, and community outreach.
RHG is currently searching for a professional, compassionate and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Clinical Practice Manager. This position will split their time managing our medical clinic in Norlina, North Carolina. The Practice Manager will be responsible for the clinical operations, development and success of our medical practice. In this important role, the successful applicant will act as an information resource and ambassador to patients, the general public, providers and staff. Only applicants with active NC LPN or RN license and healthcare management experience will be considered.
- Act as liaison/bridge between patient, call center, clinic operations and clinical teams
- Analyze (and manage, where appropriate) patient care contacts (i.e. visits, phone calls, web encounters, complaints, variances, incidents, etc.) to determine trends, gaps and process improvement
- Analyze and manage patient show reports (i.e. no shows, DNKA’s, patient left without being seen, cancellation, reschedule, etc.)
- Responsible for clinic-wide compliance with RHG, PCMH, CMS Meaningful Use and Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) requirements
- Quality improvement coach for site & responsible for documenting biweekly quality meetings using RHG meeting minutes template
- Responsible for ensuring all clinical staff are properly trained and meet RHG’s performance expectations.
- Interacts with patients and gains customer feedback about the practice
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will demonstrate the Rural Health Group Core Competencies, which include:
- Good Judgment
- Communication/Customer Service/Teamwork
- Job-Specific Skill Set
- Outpatient physician office management experience required
- Active NC LPN or RN license required
- Excellent communication, telephone, and organizational skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have basic understanding of medical terms and abbreviations
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a potentially stressful environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding when carrying out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to use good judgment when carrying out responsibilities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, effective, professional relationships with patients, providers, coworkers, and superiors
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Able to work independently; excellent teamwork skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Possess knowledge of modern office equipment and Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), computer skills (including the ability to type)
- Experience with electronic health record system(s); must be able to quickly learn to use eClinicalWorks EHR
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required – applicants who may serve in a translating capacity will be required to take a language assessment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- The physical/mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions. Physical demands: Ability to stoop, kneel, bend, use computer keyboard and perform light lifting. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Moderate physical activity such as walking and traveling. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear, stand, walk, balance on two feet, stoop, reach with arms and hands, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to climb, kneel and crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move 25+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Mental demands include: concentration and attention to detail, self-direction, the ability to learn and adapt to changes, exercise discretion and good judgment, exhibit courteous and professional behavior, deal with stressful situations, and to adhere to company policies and procedures.
Competitive salary based on experience; benefit package for full-time employees includes available Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, and 403(b) retirement plan. Position open until filled.
EOE. Federal and State Criminal Background Checks and Drug Screen required for all positions. Influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations are a condition of employment.
E-Verify Notice: After accepting employment, new hires are required to complete an I-9 form and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States.