This is a job posting from company – Merryman-Farr
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Tennessee, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
No Career Ceiling!
Every member of our leadership team started in the field, some completely new to construction, so we place a high value on developing and promoting from the field. You just might follow in their footsteps and become a part of our next-generation leadership. You’ll definitely find the home you’re seeking at Merryman-Farr if you want to be valued and have true career advancement opportunities with no limits.
Award-Winning Culture where Family is 1st!
Grow your career with NBJ’s “Best in Business” finalist, TAPHCC’s “Contractor of the Year”, Talk of The Town’s “Excellence in Customer Satisfaction” and ABC’s multiple time “Excellence in Construction” recipient where long tenures are the norm. We’re an award-winning mechanical contractor that strives to be the place where people love working, family comes first, and you feel highly valued.
- We are the perfect place to learn a trade that pays very well. Whether you’re completely green to construction or have some experience, we have a great track record of helping people build rewarding careers.
- You enjoy working with your hands, take pride in building things well and like a variety of projects.
- Great attitude, eager to learn, and an employment history with solid attendance/dependability.
- Comfortable climbing a stepladder/ladder.
Apprentice Duties (Training – We have great mentors and training resources to help you grow in the following areas and that’s just the start!)
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to fabricate, assemble and install plumbing/ piping systems.
- Measure, mark dimensions and lay out material to be installed using tools such as tubing cutters, saws, grinders, pipe threaders, and welders.
- Fasten joints with welds, solvent, or threaded joints, ensuring work is done carefully and connections will last.
- Use hand and power tools to trim/cut piping to prepare for joining
- Install plumbing fixtures and test for proper operation
- 6:00 to 2:30 Schedule, M–F
- Weekly pay (Direct Deposit)
- Excellent opportunities to advance your career/pay
- Affordable/Quality Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Options
- Matching 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Choice of career paths in Plumbing and Sheet Metal
- Family 1st Culture where people stay because they “love working here”
*Please apply through here. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by to share your resume.
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.