This is a job posting from company – Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Hampshire, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network (NRHN) services and programs are guided by a commitment to our Service Pledge and our core values. Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility, Trust and Respect. Through partnerships with patients, families and each other, we promote a healthy, healing environment. Patient-family centered care and evidence-based practice makes Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network the best place for patients and families.
We maintain an atmosphere conducive to healing, recovery, and wellness that is grounded in the core concepts of patient and family centered care:
- Dignity & respect
- Information sharing
Outpatient Physical Therapist Responsibilities…
- The Physical Therapist performs the duties with competence in therapeutic skills and professionalism treating a variety of ages within an outpatient setting.
- Physical Therapist actively participates in the growth and development of their Department/Clinic including quality management.
- At Northeast Rehab our focus is on quality patient care.
- Our treatment model is driven by outcomes, best practices and mentorship.
- All of our appointments are 1:1 for 45 minutes.
To qualify you must…
- Meets qualifications of a licensed PT/OT/CF-SLP with one year of experience preferred.
- Physical Therapists must be licensed in their state of hire and eligible for licensure in alternate state (license to be obtained within 3 months of hire).
- Inpatient Pease employees will need a Maine license as well.
- Per Diems only need to be licensed in the state in which they will work.
- Trained and certified bi-annually in CPR.
- Ability to bend, lift and assist with transfers and ambulation.
- Adequate physical strength to assist with resistive activities.
- If working in the Outpatient Department, the therapist is required to work a minimum of two evenings per week unless approved by regional outpatient directors.
- If working in the Inpatient or Home Care Departments, the therapist is required to work on the holiday and weekend rotation as indicated by staffing levels.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits for qualified employees. This would include affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, matching 401k plan, Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Tuition Reimbursement, Verizon cell phone plan discounts (22%), along with many other local and national discounts to take advantage of.
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.