This is a job posting from company – PWV Consultants
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
PWV Consultants is looking for experienced PHP Developers to join our team.
PWV is a boutique group of experts in the tech and design industries that are trusted by Fortune 500 companies, rising startups, universities, governments and industry groups to tackle their biggest and baddest tech issues.
To best serve our clients you’ll delve into new subject matter everyday, and you’ll always be on the lookout for innovative ways to approach each project. We are looking for ever-curious, highly collaborative, and outcome oriented individuals who are not afraid to dive into new territory.
PWV is a 100% remote company whose team is distributed all over the United States. We value the experience of our devs and only take on projects that are interesting, contain challenging subject matter, or feature new/unexplored concepts. Our people work flexibly in the environment they choose on projects worthy of their talents.
PWV is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive professional environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Skills and Requirements:
- Professional experience working with some of the languages and the systems listed above or equivalents, for a minimum of 3 years.
- Specialty working with WordPress environments, and experience creating custom themes, templates and plugins required.
- Specialty working with Drupal environments
- An expert grasp on OO and functional design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability, and maintainability of code.
- Desire to collaborate and innovate with a highly experienced team.
- A track record of working with project management teams to achieve software development goals.
- Expert level communication and documentation.
- Experience collaborating in distributed teams is a plus.
Powered by JazzHR