This is a job posting from company – ProHealth Care
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wisconsin, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We are hiring – Medical Assistant or EMT or LPN – Pewaukee Peds
PWK – Primary Care
We invite you to begin your story with ProHealth Medical Group. With 15 clinic and urgent care locations throughout Waukesha County, you can be an integral part of improving the health of our community. Opportunities within ProHealth Medical Group range from family and internal medicine to specialty practices like allergy, cardiology, dermatology, OB/GYN, orthopedics, pediatrics, and podiatry.
- A culture that’s warm, welcoming, and vibrant.
- A team-oriented work environment where opinions are respected and teamwork is valued.
- Leading-edge technology with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Highly competitive wages, an outstanding benefits package and resources to help you further your education.
Last year, our more than 5,000 employees and providers spoke up about their love for their jobs and the work that they do, leading Forbes to name ProHealth Care as a best-in-state employer in Wisconsin. We know that a welcoming culture is built every day, and we want you to be a part of it. After all, it’s the way you should be treated.
to get to know us better, imagine how you can help make a difference, and then #beginyourstory with ProHealth Care.
What You Will Do:
The Medical Assistant / Clinic LPN will provide direct care to patients under the supervision and delegation of the Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Physician (Provider) within the PHMG – Clinic. The MA/LPN will provide care in partnership with the patient and their family, with the goal of supporting an optimal healing community.
Some of the job responsibilities include: preparing exam room; ensure sufficient stock of supplies, materials, and instruments; room patients and obtain vital signs; request and record health history; and ensure accurate and timely documentation into the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) or other patient records.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus one of the following criteria must also be met:
- Current state license required for those who completed an accredited LPN education program.
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) certification preferred but not required for those who completed the Medical Assistant education program.
- Successful completion of a 1-year accredited Medical Assistant program qualified by the AAMA
- Documented completion of the United States Military Medical Corpsman program
- Completion of medical assisting training or course work and 1-2 years work experience in a medical assisting role in a large health system
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a physician office as a MA or LPN
- Experience within any specialty areas of practice is desirable
- BLS (CPR)
See what it is like as a MA/Clinic LPN team member ProHealth Medical Group:
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. #LI-CJ #LI *CA #CA
Do You Fit at ProHealth Care?
Here at ProHealth Care, we strive to be the best we can be, while continually improving the care we deliver. With patient care at the center of all we do, it is ingrained into our culture to attract the best and the brightest to ProHealth Care. We have a promise to our patients and employees: The way you should be treated. We live by this commitment and remain dedicated to creating a warm, safe and welcoming environment.