This is a job posting from company – Deloitte
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Mexico, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Human Capital practice.
Work you’ll do
As an PeopleSoft HCM Functional Support Lead on our Human Capital team, you will:
- Apply your experience to serve as a resource for PeopleSoft HCM post-implementation support
- Lead and direct teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships of varying audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Be responsible for managing solutions and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Human Capital As A Service (HCAS) offering helps clients sustain organizational performance and enable ongoing insights into the organization with a comprehensive set of services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the organization with products, solutions, and operate capabilities provided as a service.
- 5 years of consulting or industry experience with Application Management Support (AMS) for PeopleSoft HCM solutions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- GED or HS Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Big 4 consulting experience
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $113,000 to $189,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.