This is a job posting from company – TheraPlay Spot
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
TheraPlay Spot is a pediatric outpatient clinic located in Wichita, KS. We offer interdisciplinary services (OT, PT, SLP and feeding) and are seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to join our dynamic team!
**$1,000 Relocation or Retention Bonus**
You are encouraged to apply if…
- You are passionate about working with children and their families!
- You love to help children succeed with small yet meaningful functional skills that will impact their quality of life.
- You can connect with just about any child who ends up on your schedule.
- You have excellent clinical skills with a playful ability to adapt and modify therapy goals as needed.
- You actively contribute to high team morale due to your cheerful personality and positive outlook on life.
Come and be a part of a practice where families drive up to 4 hours one-way to see us!
**We provide training and coaching in specialty treatment areas including sensory-processing disorder and reflex integration**
Both Full Time & Part-Time positions are available
- Full Time: 30-40 hours/week
- Part-Time: 20-29 hours/week
- Flexible start and end times
- Weekend availability (optional)
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate children ages birth to 21 with a variety of diagnoses
- Create a POC with achievable goals
- Treat children with playful and highly beneficial sessions
- Empower and coach parents for home carryover
- Communicate openly and effectively with children, families and co-workers
- Complete timely and accurate documentation
- Collaborate with Occupational Therapists and Speech-Language Therapists
- Attend regular staff meetings, presentations and in-services
- If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please inquire about our open Therapy Manager position. Management experience is preferred, but we will explore this option for the therapist ready for this next step in their career.
TheraPlay Spot Settings:
- Our sensory-focused pediatric clinic located near downtown Wichita, Kansas
- Pediatric gym setting with trampoline, balance beam, variety of swings, adaptive bikes/trikes, treadmill, balance board, wedges and more!
- Telehealth visits (as needed, from home or clinic)
- Home, Community, Private School, Preschool, Daycare visits (optional)
- Hutchinson therapy gym location (optional)
Requirements for the Pediatric Physical Therapist:
- Physical Therapy License in Kansas—or eligible, if you are relocating
- Prior clinical pediatric PT experience strongly preferred but not required
- Our ideal candidate is able to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Must be physically able to manage handling and transfer techniques required for each child
What TheraPlay Spot Offers You!
- Flexible days/times! Choose a regular schedule that works around your own financial goals & personal needs
- You tell us your preferred hours on the front end. The office will schedule the kids
- Opportunity for various entry-level leadership roles within the company – ask us about it in your initial interview!
- Opportunity for developing programs for small therapy groups or parent classes, if that interests you