This is a job posting from company – Assurance IQ
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
About the Position
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling Auto and Homeowners insurance and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads. This position does not require cold calling. All leads are provided to the Sales Representative.
- Assist Property and Casualty prospects in selecting appropriate coverages through a multi-product “Choice Platform.”
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance carriers and products.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Sales Representative operates.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Utilize the established communication and sales process.
- Participate in coaching sessions with Sales Manager and execute on necessary communication/behavior changes.
- Meet monthly sales goals included applications submitted, conversion, hours, average handle time.
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Property and Casualty resident insurance license and required registration.
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective customers.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment, transactional.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
What We Offer:
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement.
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process.
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
- Fast paced, high performance environment.
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states.
Assurance offers a generous total rewards package including:
- Competitive salary including a base salary and commission, with the ability earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous total rewards package, paid time off including company holidays
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement savings plans (401k)
- Company provided equipment
Work Location and Schedule:
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week
- Your shift will be scheduled within our hours of operation of Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm Eastern Time
- This position is full-time Remote/Virtual