This is a job posting from company – WellStreet
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
This application is for a front desk position at our Cartersville clinic located at 10 Main Street Market Place Cartersville, GA 30121
Scheduling is tentative 8:00am – 8:00pm; 3 shifts per week for full time on a floating schedule. Rotating weekends and holidays are required.
The Patient Service Representative (PSR) is the first point of contact between the patient and clinical staff. Patient check in, insurance verification, collection of co-pays and balances, various other front office duties. The front office position plays a vital role of ensuring & exceeding the expectations of the patient with the Piedmont Urgent Care experience.
- Greet patients and provide instructions to all visitors in a polite and professional manner
- Analyze health insurance benefits, verify insurance eligibility and relay relevant information regarding payment policies and billing/collection processes
- Maintain the readiness of the Piedmont Urgent Care reception area
- Perform clerical tasks and adhere to established policies and procedures
- Determine and collect each patient’s financial responsibility
- Assist the practice manager and other staff as required
- Provide overall support for Physicians and office operations
- Obtain and document patient history
- Understand and enforce standard healthcare regulatory requirements
- Collect and maintain all patient and business documents while maintaining confidentiality
- Perform office procedures including all general administrative duties
- Document Electronic Medical Record (EMR) all medical interventions
- Assure HIPAA and OSHA compliance
- May be asked to travel to nearby Piedmont Urgent Care locations to support the staff
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer at least one year experience in a medical office or emergency room setting.
- Urgent care experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work 8am to 8pm 3 days/week, rotating weekends and holidays.
- Experience with insurance eligibility and co-pay determination. Certification & experience as a medical assistant a plus, but not required.
Powered by JazzHR