This is a job posting from company – Universal Health Services
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate competency in the criteria listed in this job description. The specifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability to meet the minimum requirements for this position. In absence of these qualifications upon hire, must demonstrate ability to learn these concepts and develop these skills within reasonable time frame via the organization’s orientation and training program.
Qualifications: Education: High school graduate or equivalency required. Some college coursework in accounting and/or business preferred.
Experience: Two years’ experience in the field of Patient Accounting or related field required.
Licensure/Certification: None required.
- Have the ability to deal with diverse and stress related situations in a calm manner.
- Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective oral and written communication and guest relation skills required.
- Must have good organizational and computer technical skills and have the ability to set priorities.
- Some general knowledge of accepted accounting principles preferred.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to