This is a job posting from company – Glenview School District 34
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Illinois, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Part-Time & Full-Time ILS Educational Associates needed for the 2022-23 school year!
PURPOSE: The primary role is to assist in facilitation of a well-organized, smoothly functioning educational environment where students with disabilities can take full advantage of the instructional program, available resource materials, and opportunities for socialization. This includes help with daily lessons, and projects on an individual and/or group basis.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Half-days (AM or PM) up to full-days available, Monday-Friday through the school year.
PAY RATE: $15.63 – $25.72 per hour depending on education and experience
- Sick & personal days
- Flex spending
- 403(b) / 457(b) options
- IMRF enrollment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Partial Board-paid single medical insurance
- Partial Board-paid single dental insurance
- Life insurance (full-time only)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Illinois Paraprofessional License, Substitute Teaching License, or Professional Educator License REQUIRED
- High School diploma (or equivalent) or higher required
- Please contact Human Resources for licensure assistance
- Experience working with children helpful, evidence of patience and flexibility
- Support curriculum and instruction as outlined by the supervisor (i.e., implement instructional strategies, assist in the preparation of student materials)
- Assist supervising teacher with classroom activities and/or behavior management, as directed by the teacher or student services administrator
- Work collaboratively with supervisor and team
- Build and maintain effective communication
- Attend to specific needs of the assigned student(s) which may include transfers, toileting and feeding
- Supervise student during lunch, recess, or before or after school as directed by the supervisor
- Assist with the operation and care of specialized equipment
- Assist with various computer applications as trained
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: This position is directed on a daily basis by a supervising teacher or staff member. Educational Associates are evaluated annually by a building administrator with input from the supervising teacher or staff member.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires the physical ability to work with students and safely monitor their activities in classrooms, learning centers, cafeterias, playgrounds, etc. which might include sitting on the floor, using gym equipment, climbing steps and ladders, pushing student wheelchairs, and lifting/transferring students.
Powered by Aspex Solutions – AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions – You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs – all from AppliTrack school districts.