This is a job posting from company – Greater Texas Federal Credit Union
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
70 year old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
**Up to $1000 sign on bonus!**
What’s in it for you as a Branch Associate:
- Hourly rate: $17.00 – $19.50 based on prior Financial Institution or equivalent experience.
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- All the coffee your heart desires and halfway decent potlucks.
- Full Benefits Package, 10 paid holidays, 401k
- A job that looks great on a resume!
The Basics of a Branch Associate:
- Monday – Friday 1:00 pm – 6:15 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays off!
What you’ll do as a Branch Associate:
- Educate members on our services both in-person and over the phone.
- Open new accounts and process maintenance on current accounts.
- Problem solve issues on member’s accounts.
Must Haves for the Branch Associate Role:
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good judgement in decision making.
- Personable and a team player.
- Detail oriented self-starter.
- HS Diploma or GED.
Nice to Haves for the Branch Associate Role:
- Previous financial institution experience.
- Previous Teller experience.
- Bilingual a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.