This is a job posting from company – HMEA
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Behavior Therapist positions starting at $22-$26 per hour
- Day time hours
Who YOU are
- We are searching for enthusiastic people that enjoy working with children and have a desire to contribute to their lives in positive ways.
- We are looking for passionate TEAM members who are committed to making a difference every day.
- We will train you in principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and provide you with opportunities to obtain certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- You will be supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and will play an important role in the success achieved by the child and family.
- If you are ready to begin a professional career that will change your life, as well as those you work with, while having fun and gaining valuable experience, come join us!
- We will train you to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT).
- Travel, mileage reimbursement and paid trainings for all employees.
- Benefits starting at 20 hours include Earned Time accrual for paid time off and paid holidays.
- Full benefits starting at 30 hours include all of the above, as well as, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, tuition reimbursement, discounted rates with other companies such as BJ’s, and copay reimbursement opportunities.
- Multiple positions available with advancement opportunities to grow in the field.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License
- Dependable Vehicle
- Experience with children and/or autism a plus but NOT required. We will train you!
Who we are at HMEA
- We are leading non-profit provider to children and adults with autism and/or intellectual disabilities.
- Our mission is to teach, support and empower people with disabilities to live meaningful lives based on their needs and choices.
- We recognize that each person comes to us with unique skills, talents and limitations and we are committed to providing the support necessary for them to reach their potential.
- We individualize programs that increase the independence of children and their families at home and in the community.