This is a job posting from company – Ameriprise Financial – Delaware
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Delaware, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Ameriprise – Wilmington, DE – a successful, well established financial advisory practice is seeking a fulltime licensed Paraplanner. Key responsibilities include, prepping for meetings, making recommendations, attending meetings, trades and money movement.
Serve as a Paraplanner, providing exceptionally friendly, helpful, high-quality service to our clients.
- Trades and money movement with direct documentation from Advisor
- Create and process paperwork
- Assist with and create follow up tasks from meetings
- Create a dialogue with clients during financial planning process
- Attend meetings with advisor as needed
- Assist with meeting prep
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5+ years of similar work experience in the financial services industry
- FINRA Series 7, 66 and life and health required
- Pleasant, professional and friendly manner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, accurate, and attention to detail
- Proven analytical and independent problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient with in Microsoft office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Strong personal and business ethics and integrity
- Desire to grow and learn within the practice
Salary and Benefits:
· Salary range between $55,000-$64,000 per year, based on experience
· Comprehensive benefits package offered including PTO and 401k with a match.
How to Apply:
Please submit the following for consideration:
- Cover letter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer