This is a job posting from company – Lost Boys Interactive
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Washington, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
This is a fully remote role!
Lost Boys Interactive is Hiring! If you are looking for a remote-first home to bring your Art Outsource Management skills, look no further! We are working on some amazing AAA game projects and have a fantastic employee-first environment! Please note that we are looking for someone with deep AAA game industry experience for this role.
Lost Boys Interactive is a member of the Gearbox Software and Embracer Group family. We are a rapidly growing AAA game studio based in Madison Wisconsin, with full remote work available from any state in the US. We provide top-tier development for our partners as well as working on our own AAA game projects. We have world-class projects, resources, and infrastructure, but our company’s success comes from the talented and passionate people who work together each day to produce great games together.
Supportive, Collaborative, Safe, Accepting, Respectful, Kind, and Fun are a few words that our employees use to describe their experience at Lost Boys Interactive. Do these words describe the kind of studio you would like to call home? Apply today to start your Lost Boys adventure!
Please note: You must reside in the US and have prior AAA experience to qualify for this role. We are sorry, but Lost Boys Interactive is not able to sponsor visas at this time.
What you will do as our Outsource Manager:
- Collaborate with Art Leads to understand and communicate the visual goals of the project externally, and maintain consistency of the artistic vision with outside teams
- Collaborate with the Production Team and Art Leads in the overall management of external art schedules and resource plans
- Track and provide specific visual feedback on all assets throughout the stages of production, to completion
- Create and implement the art production pipeline between internal and external productions and foster the process throughout the project lifecycle
- Vet external parties for quality and viability and recommending external vendors
- Rate negotiation with prospective vendors
- Create budgets for outsourcing
What you bring to the Lost Boys adventure:
- At least 3 years of prior outsourced art management or art direction in a AAA game environment, with at least one shipped AAA title
- Previous AAA game experience in a 3d art or animation role
- Excellent communication skills across internal and external teams and the ability to provide clear and concise direction, bridging the gap between both sets of teams
- Experience and ability to apply cultural understanding to teams across the globe
- A history of team building and getting the best out of distributed art teams
- The ability and experience to advocate for both internal and distributed teams, prioritizing Lost Boys Interactive’s interests
- A strong sense of flexibility as it pertains to changing project goals or other project needs
You’ll be delighted with our people, our culture, and the amazing games you’ll be working on. Come join our merry band. Apply today and become part of the Lost Boys adventure!
Lost Boys Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR