This is a job posting from company – Evonik
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kentucky, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click on the link to learn more about Evonik from our employees:
- Performs all work activities in compliance with site safety, environmental, health and security procedures and policies.
- Continually monitors plant operations and carries out necessary manual work as well as visual checks.
- Makes adjustments to the process equipment as needed.
- Operates or monitors such equipment as reactors, filters, pumps, compressors, calciners, impregnators, etc.
- Observes the progress of production and reports any malfunctions.
- Performs minor repair work.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Maintains accurate records as required.
- Operates a forklift.
- Fills, unloads, and transports containers of all raw and auxiliary materials and ensures that they are stored properly and safely. Informs supervisor/manager concerning deficiencies and/or bottlenecks which are detected.
- Operates all environmental control equipment in the plant (as it may apply to this position). In the event of the malfunctions and/or non-compliances immediately takes corrective action and alerts the supervisor/manager.
- Under certain conditions, does analysis work as required.
- Works primarily in the production building on the site. Is exposed to numerous chemicals and may work under adverse environmental conditions.
- Apply ISO 14001, ISO-9001: 2000 and RC 14001 standard reequipments to all areas of department.
- Promote employee goodwill, enthusiasm, and the Basic Beliefs of Evonik Degussa Corporation.
- HS Diploma/GED
- At least one year of chemical experience is desirable.
- Skills in operating control equipment as well as the measuring equipment used in the plant desirable. Skill in making minor repairs desirable.
- Quick recognition of production irregularities or malfunctions and take appropriate action.
- Numerous trips through the plant with frequent climbing of stairs. Provide assistance in making repairs to pumps, pipe systems and equipment assemblies. Occasionally carries our transportation and in loading and unloading work. Able to work at elevated locations. Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Exposed to environmental conditions prevailing in the plant such as noise from blowers and strong odors.
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at
Company is Evonik Corporation