This is a job posting from company – Danone
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Idaho, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the Happy Family’s operations department in their goals and initiatives. Areas of responsibility include but not limited to operations data management, liaising with logistics to accurately receive raw and packaging material inventory shipments, communicating with vendors and internal accounting departments to resolve discrepancies, analyzing operations data, creating management reports and overseeing the supply chain. This role is exposed to all facets of the HappyFamily supply chain, including work with Quality Assurance, Procurement, Forecast, Planning, 3PM Management, and Finance Departments. This role can be fully remote with the opportunity to work from a home office.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Comprehend, extract, and processes information from complex data sources to deliver business insights and recommendations.
- Manage tracking finished good production and material usage during production for MAKE items. This requires learning our production lines, components of each product, inventory levels, and working closely with scheduling departments, 3PM, and Operations manager regarding production anomalies or inconsistencies.
- Responsible for all inbound receipts and transfers between major warehouses/facilities, discrepancy research and resolution, and end-of-month inventory reconciliation into SAP Business One.
- Assist the 3PM and Operations Manager with communication to vendors, co-manufactures, and other 3rd party partners while maintaining a professional manner.
- Oversee outbound FG/RM/PACK movement, rectify receiving discrepancies between manufacturer and warehouse, and input data entry into SAP.
- Responsible for ad hoc metadata analysis for various issues that arise during the supply chain operations and research and presents data findings coherently and succinctly for 3PM leadership and internal management.
- Maintain data integrity for all operations data transactions. Design & maintain data model, ensuring data quality & accuracy. This includes on-time in-full (OTIF) calculations, inventory adj, transfers, and production.
- Maintain communication regarding hold items (FG/RM/PACK) across Happy production teams and manufacturers. Works closely in conjunction with QA Supplier Manager and A/P teams to gain financial resolution and oversee final inventory disposition.
- Compiles, analyzes, researches, and reports on production anomalies, waste, and inventory adjustments at co-packer. Reports on data integrity received from Co-manufacturer.
- Specialists will have the opportunity to work with other Departments, including, but not limited to: Accounts Payable, third-party co-manufacturing plants and warehouses, Quality Assurance, Customer Order Fulfillment, and Planning.
- Gain a clear course of action for either recouping costs or holding the co-packer accountable for any data integrity. This helps to uphold our co-manufacturers to the highest level.
- Assist and lead projects to evaluate standard operating procedures to increase operational efficiencies.
- Compiles month-end inventory reconciliation, month-end materials usage analysis and completes all research where discrepancies are found between Happy Family’s ERP system and co-manufacturers ERP.
- Approve and reconcile invoices and credit memos for third-party vendors and co-manufactures
The base compensation range for this position is $60,000-75,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- 1-2 years experience with supply chain and/or operations
- Interest in supply chain operations
- Excellent overall computer skills (Windows environment) is a must. High proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment in an entrepreneurial business setting
- Ability to be a self-starter and solve problems quickly and innovatively
- Ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Analytical, accurate, curios, and focused problem-solver
- Thoughtful, sustainable, and holistic personal values set
- Knowledge in SAP or ERP
- Knowledge in Smartsheet and Redbooth
- Prefer some experience with contract manufacturing management and/or inventory management, preferably in food manufacturing
- Some accounting background a plus
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.