This is a job posting from company – Alliance Animal Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Alliance Animal Health is a fast-growing, private equity backed Veterinarian Service Organization that operates as a majority owner and business partner to many veterinarian practices across the US. Our goal is to make it easier for our practices at every step by providing world-class business solutions like talent acquisition, marketing, human resources, finance, and operations, so that they can focus their energy on providing incredible care for animals. In fact, our Core Values are (quite literally) written with PETS in mind: Passion, Engagement, Trust and Service.
We want our doctor partners to choose what’s best for their practice because they are the experts in medicine, while we customize the support, the co-ownership approach, and business solutions based on their goals. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture of open communication and collaboration to deliver innovative solutions to advance today’s veterinary environment – without disrupting the medical autonomy and what makes each of our hospitals unique. Because at the end of the day, our central support team exists to serve our practices. So, if you’re excited about using your HRBP talents to make an impact on the health and wellness of people and pets – we’d love to talk with you!
Do you dream in Excel Spreadsheets? Do you thrive in understanding the P&L drivers of the business and finding opportunities to create a material impact? Does a well-structured Redshift environment fill you with delight? Do you love animals? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Analyst to help us keep growing. To be successful as an operations analyst you should be able to analyze complex data sets, identify shortcomings or opportunities, and work with all levels of management and employees to communicate, report on and implement changes. An outstanding operations analyst should be able to advise staff on all levels and develop new processes and workflows to enhance operations.
This individual will partner closely with stakeholders across the organization and through external vendors to maintain and develop dashboards, ad hoc analysis, and multi-unit individual reporting for our 160+ practice fleet. Our ideal candidate is a detailed data excavator, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They will be wholly committed to the discovery and development of reporting and insights to drive material performance improvement for the business. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a no-job-too-big or small attitude. They will have a mix of inquisitiveness, learning agility, emotional intelligence, and drive for success.
Our organization thrives on our fun and fast-paced atmosphere, creating the perfect place to grow your career. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Alliance Animal Health is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Extract data, create reports, monitor KPIs, share insights, create presentations, and make recommendations based on the findings
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., finance, operations, marketing, people ops, business development) to develop reporting requirements, identify data source needs, and build the end reports, communicating effectively and efficiently with internal, external, and executive teams
- Keep updated on industry and market trends
- Some IT responsibilities such as new server implementation in a hospital.
- Maintain and build upon current systems and processes
- Create and execute on future reporting opportunities
- Analyze data, forecasting and information to identify and communicate business trends and opportunities.
- Proactively identify key business trends and opportunities for cross functional leaders
- Leverage the AAH database to produce reports, analytics and select campaigns leveraging Excel, and visualization tools to drive material improvements for the business
- Utilize the end BI tools to create reports, dashboards and visualizations and provide the insight analysis based on the business objective (Tableau)
- Work to identify and recommend prioritization for cross functional reporting and data sourcing required to deliver against the need
- Partner with outside vendors to communicate data and reporting/analytics requirements and act as internal project manager to deliver projects
- Ensure appropriate data accessibility across internal, external and practice teams
- Develop both automated, scheduled reporting and accessible dashboards based on user type and access need
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Ensure data quality assurance for all reporting and effectively resolve issues with clear communication along the way
- Maintain, unify, and update our data dictionary across departments
- Educate staff members through training and individual support
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly analyses for management to track KPIs across all facets of the business including transaction volume, pricing, payroll, and purchasing
- Regular interaction with Regional Operations to gather and communicate data and support their analytical needs to benefit our partner hospitals. Potential for light travel may evolve, depending on the needs of the operational team.
- Assist with preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements
- Support budgeting and forecasting process
- Participate in the creation of presentations for various groups including C-level executives and the board of directors
- Complete ad hoc requests as needed
· Ultimately, you will work with our leaders and managers to provide ways our organization can improve efficiency and reach our goals in less time.
- 3+ years of proven experience in an operations analytics role
- Degree in business administration or a related field required; master’s degree preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Office, PowerPoint, and database management software
- Extensive experience with data visualization with Tableau & Power BI
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Ability to both manipulate and leverage data to produce reports
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of P&L statements and key drivers on the reports
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Hands-on aptitude with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Intellectual curiosity to discover new approaches, tools, and insights
- Ability to collaborate cross functionality and function effectively as an individual leader
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking skills with the ability to work towards meeting multiple deadlines simultaneously while under minimal supervision
- Preferred prior experience in a startup environment or client-facing/consulting experience
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m., overtime may be required from time to time. We are looking for perseverance, grit, and a “do whatever it takes” attitude support the operations team and our partner hospitals. This is just the first step to a highly successful career!
At Alliance Animal Health, our Passion, Engagement, Trust & Service model isn’t just for our partner hospitals, it’s our commitment to our Central Support teams too! This means we go out of our way to offer an inspiring and engaging work culture, excellent learning and development opportunities and career progression opportunities as our network grows. The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary, target bonus, paid time off and benefits.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin