This is a job posting from company – IMPACT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Workforce Operations & Talent Acquisition Manager
Impact Workforce Solutions
On-Site Workforce Operations Manager – Dayton, OH
No matter what stage of your career, Impact Workforce Solutions can help you achieve your goals and realize your full potential. At IWS, teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across our entire company. By delivering customized, strategic human capital solutions to our clients across a multitude of industries, we are recognized as the leader in the industry. With more than 2 decades in the industry, our commitment to improving the quality of life for people shows a genuine passion and caring spirit that helps not only our clients, but also our work-family to be successful.
We are currently looking for On-Site Workforce Operations & Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Operations team at our client site located in Dayton, OH. Bring your previous on-site staffing experience where you have managed agencies and the recruitment process and take advantage of this great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization that provides a team environment with lots of growth opportunity.
If you have prior Staffing/Operations experience in a manufacturing environment, are tech savvy, possess excellent recruiting capabilities, strong customer service skills, and a proven ability to build relationships and foster teamwork, we want to talk with you!
- Managing staffing agency vendors in an MSP platform
- Maintaining and updating employee numbers/vacancies in our Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Recruiting to meet client needs
- Serve as the main contact for hiring managers, client HR, and employees
- Work closely with client managers to find solutions for recruiting/retention issues
- New Employee Onboarding/Orientation
- Evaluate staffing strategy and plans
- Coaching/Counseling and Mentoring
- Performance Reviews
- Attendance Tracking
The ideal candidate must be highly organized and possess attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency, along with solid oral and written communication skills. Must have the ability to work well with others and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as possess the ability to easily learn new software applications.
- 1-3 years’ experience to include Staffing, Recruiting, and/or Client Relationship role
- On-site workforce management experience
- Working knowledge of HRIS/VMS/ATS systems
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Associates Degree or higher or 2-4 years professional experience
In return, we offer a competitive base salary, a full suite of employer sponsored benefits to include health insurance, dental, vison, life, disability, 401k retirement plan and many additional perks, a professional learning environment, paid time off, paid holidays, a fun and professional team environment, and exciting career & growth opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in Impact Workforce Solutions, we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participate in the E-Verify eligibility confirmation program.
Powered by JazzHR