This is a job posting from company – Cass Information Systems
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ohio, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Offsite Invoice Payment Specialist operates and maintains a personal computer in a work-at-home environment, accurately entering data to pay utility invoices and prepare customized reports.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Enters customer utility invoices by:
- Entering required customer data by accurately interpreting a variety of source documents and coded information.
- Performing required steps dictated by online programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items per procedures.
- Keying utility invoices from image (KFI).
- Understands the basic utility industry concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Understands the fundamentals of the billing and payment process.
- Has a complete understanding of specialized data entry account.
- Logically plans work day by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs entry duties in accordance with proper time and quality standard routine.
- Maintains own personal computer within parameters of Cass’ requirements.
- Uses organizational skills to ensure no bills are missing or lost.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to type 9,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions.
- High level of concentration.
- Ability to work independently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in data entry or prior experience.
Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility, control and efficiency in their supply chains, communications networks, facilities and other operations. Disbursing over $80 billion annually on behalf of clients, and with total assets in excess of $2.4 billion, Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Cass is part of the Russell 2000®.