This is a job posting from company – J. J. Keller & Associates
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Wisconsin, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Requisition #: 16627
Functional Area: Office/Clerical
Employment Type: Part-Time 1 (60-79.75 hrs/pay period)
Work Options: Remote / Work from Home in the US
Work Hours: Sunday – Thursday 8am – 2pm CST
Join our Managed Services team at J. J. Keller as we help employers protect people and the businesses they run. With more than 7 million employers in this country, the need for our safety and compliance solutions is always growing. We have a highly supportive, ethical and remote-friendly culture, with 60% of our associates working from home.
J. J. Keller has a REMOTE – Office Operations opening in one of our fastest growing departments called Managed Services. This department is comprised of fleet and regulatory compliance experts who clients rely on to off-load the time consuming / complex tasks of managing driver safety and vehicle compliance. Our internal team of 400+ compliance associates perform work to ensure our clients stay up-to-date on various regulatory requirements. Given the fast growth in this department, we’ve had a successful track record of seeing associates join this team and continue to grow in their careers with the company.
This position will work Sunday – Thursday 8am – 2pm CST and is eligible for a $1/00/hr. shift differential for the hours worked on Sunday. This position will have a 3-week training period of Monday – Friday 8am – 430pm CST.
Benefits and Perks
- 15 days of PTO + 8 Paid Company Holidays + 1 Paid Floating Holiday
- Annual Reviews, Merit Increases and Quarterly Bonus Program
- New Hire On-the-Job Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match & Annual Profit Sharing
- Audits driver qualification documents and drug & alcohol information for clients.
- Identifies discrepancies, checks systems for pertinent information, and enters information into applicable systems.
- Works with Client Service Specialists to obtain and/or validate client information. Updates information in all applicable systems.
- Responds to client and/or vendor phone calls or emails in an efficient manner. Answers post-accident line if applicable.
- Maintains knowledge of the applicable local, state, and federal regulations that pertain to our service offerings.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information under the FCRA, HIPAA, and other regulatory entities. Adheres to the department’s data security policies pertaining to Personal Identification Information.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- 1+ years of experience in a general office setting.
- In lieu, will consider a combination of experience and post-secondary education.
- Experience in highly regulated industry a plus or ability to learn complex regulatory standards.
- Must be proficient in the use of a PC and have the ability to navigate between multiple screens and computer programs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people’s lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune® 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments. View our video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J.J. Keller.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
Not the right role for you, but know someone who could be a great fit? Refer them to us through our Professional Referral Program and you will earn a cash payment if your referral is hired. Learn more .
J. J. Keller provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply): Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, etc. The compensation range for this role is $17.00 to $18.00 which varies depending on factors including, but not limited to, a candidate’s overall experience and geographic location. Note that J. J. Keller is not currently recruiting employees to work in California. J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.