This is a job posting from company – Tanger Outlets
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Georgia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We consider People first and believe true success can only be achieved when it is experienced by our shoppers, retailers, and team members alike. That’s not a tagline, those are our Core Company Values, written by our People, for our People.
With sites across North America, our diverse internal and external communities, stakeholders, and partners choose Tanger for the best value, experience, and opportunities. We care about delivering on the Tanger Difference of working at Tanger.
In our continued transformation from a real estate company to a customer experience company, we are seeking an Office Manager. This position will report directly to the General Manager and is based at our Savannah, GA center and includes working with the management team, customer service representatives, vendors, tenants, and shoppers.
About the Role:
As the Office Manager, you effectively and efficiently manage and oversee the business operation functionality of the center office and Shopper Services to support the overall business needs of the center and Tanger. In this role, you provide support to management, marketing, and operations by implementing administrative systems, cash management procedures, and executing assigned projects which contribute to making Tanger a First Choice destination and best in class shopping experience.
In this role you are a person of integrity working in a professional manner, maintaining a high degree of confidentiality, and demonstrating exceptional administrative and organizational skills. Your capacity to understand and anticipate the needs of your team contributes to your active approach to problem solving.
We look to you to wear a variety of hats to support our team. If you are an enthusiastic individual who thrives in a challenging, forward thinking, and fast-pace team environment, then this is the job for you. Tanger Outlets offers a dynamic learning environment with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
About Tanger Rewards:
- Competitive salary
- Generous Suite of Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Paid PTO and Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Hours
- Team Member Paid Leave Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Incentives
- Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Team Member Discounts
- And more…
How can you contribute to what we do?
- Manage Customer Service Representatives staff.
- Ensure CSRs adhere to all Tanger policies related to conduct, attendance, and overall performance of the role and monitor improvement plans for employees who fail to meet expectations.
- Perform annual performance reviews and coaches development of all CSR staff.
- Manage scheduling and communications to Shopper Services staff to deliver a best-in-class experience.
- Interview prospective employees, select, and train Customer Service Representatives.
- Directing CSRs, help drive event activations or sponsorship initiatives when necessary.
- Oversee and maintain cash handling functions to include daily bank deposits, register reporting, gift card inventories, bulk gift card sales, and petty cash reconciliations/disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist and provide recommendations to Operations Director, Marketing Director and/or General Manager in accounting & financial functions including creation, management, and receipt of Purchase Orders in strict adherence to company policy.
- Understand and communicate with Regional Property Accountant on accrual accounting processes in regular General Ledger reviews.
- Organize and maintain all HR documents in accordance with records retention policies.
- Support and execute national programs such as TangerClub, Tanger gift cards, TRIP Partners (if applicable) and other branded annual programs or events to drive local results.
- Establish strong processes and procedures by and ensuring the following are maintained and regularly updated: emergency notification systems, HVAC & roof logs, center collateral & signage, center website & social media channels, and other projects as assigned by the General Manager.
- Cultivate strong retailer relationships by working with the Management Team to communicate via monthly newsletter and various channels to provide retailers with the support they need to be successful.
- Prepare general correspondence to retailers and internally as directed.
- We will have you assist with our marketing events and with various special promotions and projects as needed.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, and are able to quickly learn Tanger systems.
- You can understand and practice basic accounting principles.
- You embrace working independently while also being successful in a collaborative team environment.
- You have management/supervisory experience and demonstrated leadership capacity, including the ability to mentor, influence and motivate others.
- Solving practical problems, comfort in ambiguity, and remaining flexible with projects, assignments, or tasks comes easily for you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can clearly and concisely compose, proofread, and edit documents such as letters, memos, email, etc.
- You possess a passion for people and strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with other departments to gather information and facilitate business.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional organizational and time management skills which help you prioritize and manage multiple high-level projects with timelines even through frequent interruptions and changing deadlines.
- You are focused and detail oriented and achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
- You use independent judgement and prioritization to skillfully complete a wide variety of administrative tasks, including ordering maintenance and office supplies, scheduling meetings, composing and preparing mailings, and more.
- Invigorated by efficient processes, you will offer ideas and suggestions to improve processes and practices, increasing efficiency.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, Nexus, MRI web, UKG, Adobe Acrobat, and able to quickly learn Tanger systems demonstrating strong technical skills embracing ever-changing technology.
- Your education includes a high school diploma or an Associates degree in Administrative or related field.
- You have 2-5 years’ experience or equivalent in administrative and/or executive support level work with increasing responsibilities and possess 1-2 years’ supervisory experience. (Undergraduate degree in business from an accredited university and/or experience in commercial real estate or a retail environment is preferred.)
- Working a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs, including holidays, is no problem.
- This position does not require travel.
Experience the difference and be a part of our extraordinary team!
(NYSE: SKT) is a leading operator of upscale open-air outlet centers that owns (or has an ownership interest in) and/or manages a portfolio of 37 centers with an additional center currently under development. Tanger’s operating properties are located in 20 states and in Canada, totaling approximately 14.0 million square feet, leased to over 2,700 stores operated by more than 600 different brand name companies. The Company has more than 41 years of experience in the outlet industry and is a publicly-traded REIT. . For more information on Tanger Outlet Centers, call 1-800-4TANGER or visit the Company’s website at .
We Consider Community, Seek the Success of Others, Act Fairly & with Integrity, and Make it Happen! We are deeply committed to creating and sustaining an organizational culture reflective of the collective mixture of unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints of our people, partners, and communities that contribute to making Tanger an environment where everyone is welcomed, respected, heard, supported, and able to thrive. Tanger is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Accessibility Note: If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, or if you are unable to use the online application, please request accommodation or ask for an alternative method of applying by emailing:
® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
EOE. Drug Free Workplace. Tanger Management, LLC participates in E-verify.