This is a job posting from company – Floor Coverings International of Kansas City West
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring company in North America. With over 150 locations across the United States and Canada, our unique shop-at-home model allows customers to get perfect new floors without leaving their home. Our 350,000+ customers give us an average of 4.7 star rating.
An Office Manager with Floor Coverings International is key to the growth and expansion of the local franchise. A successful Office Manager will allow for more estimates to be written, lead the scheduling and installation of projects, assist with marketing efforts and keep accurate company financials.
Job Details & Perks:
- No experience required
- Paid training provided
- Annual company convention in Cabo, Mexico
- Company car for work appointments (insurance and gas covered by company)
Marketing & Customer Relations
- Promptly and properly schedule all leads to appointments for sales team.
- Follow up on open proposals as needed.
- Support and participate in home shows.
- Support local marketing efforts as needed.
- Keep show room and office organized and presentable.
- Assist in development, management & delivery of local marketing tactics.
- Resolve customer conflicts.
- Accurately update QuickBooks daily for all income and expenses.
- Complete job costing reports within 24 hours of completing an installation.
- Track, prepare and manage timely payment of business related expense.
- Meet with sales staff weekly to discuss recent sales and review customer expectations and product orders.
- Order all product needed for jobs accurately and follow up on delivery.
- Schedule the job to meet the schedule of customer and installers.
- Communicate with installers and customer on start dates and times.
- Update the customer with ongoing details of installation and job progress.
- Discuss and obtain written permission for any changes in contracted work.
- Confirm scope of work and compensation with installers prior to start of job.
- Update InspireNet daily with status of job and upcoming schedule.
- Attend weekly meeting with Franchise Owner at scheduled time.
- Submit GS&R Prep form weekly via email.
- Work weekly and monthly to meet goals.
- Be available to attend training seminars at owner’s discretion.
- Make decisions and act in accordance with Floor Coverings Internationals core values and mission.
- Strong communication skills, particularly over the phone.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in bookkeeping using QuickBooks is a plus.
- Able to work independently without supervision.