This is a job posting from company – Omada Search
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
As an Office Coordinator, you are the liaison between the customer and the project coordinator that provides administrative support on daily tasks.
A Successful Office Administrator Will:
- Take initiative in recognizing office inefficiency by helping with the implementation of office systems, layout, and equipment procurement to better improve workplace practices.
- Process and maintain client paperwork to ensure the appropriate information is collected and up to date from clients.
- Provide clients and vendors basic company documents upon request, to include COI and W9 form submissions.
- Answer incoming service calls for various branches on an as-needed-basis and route the calls to appropriate staff with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform data entry, generate reports, and sort data from multiple computer applications under managerial supervision.
- Process and maintain internal inventory levels across multiple warehouse locations to ensure the correct counts are sustained and investigate inconsistencies.
- Assist in basic logistics such as – arranging shipping and delivery and ordering various supplies, while ensuring cost effective measures are taken.
- Assist Management teams with special projects, including but not limited to – presentations, Visio diagrams, statistical analysis projects to include generating charts and graphs, and research projects as assigned.
- Assist in basic IT tasks: application instructions, printer set up, new phone set up, password resets, etc.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree Preferred
- 3 -5 years of experience in related roles
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office Suite, Preferred knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Products
Required Key Skills:
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships with stakeholders, partners, and diverse internal customer groups
- Developing ability to support major initiatives across a diverse, geographically dispersed environment
- Collaborates with operational support teams to identify risks and issues that may not be visible at the task level but impact the overall project or broader scope
- Developing presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator
- Understanding of HR processes and technology platforms
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities