This is a job posting from company – Meison
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
MEISON is a collection of high-end and luxury women’s apparel brands including Jones New York, Misook, Ming Wang, Masai Copenhagen, and Kasper. We focus on elevated, timeless workwear and fashions that are easy to mix-and-match and designed to help build an effortless and reusable wardrobe. Our brands are found online, through specialty boutiques, and in stores with our various retail partners such as Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s and Dillard’s.
We are a family owned and operated Company, and our core values help shape our company culture. These core values are the foundation that we use to build our team, collaborate with each other, and how we approach our work. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and partners, being action-oriented, innovative, exceeding expectations and acting with passionate ownership.
As we continue to grow and bring new brands into our portfolio, we strive to become one of the preeminent providers of women’s high-end luxury apparel in the US. Our goal through all of our efforts is to create a welcoming, inspiring environment that makes it easy for our customers to build a quality wardrobe that works for their style and their lives. They should not have to worry about what to wear or buy next — we do the thinking for them through our passionate understanding of their wants and needs when it comes to getting dressed. Not only do our collections delight the imagination, they also teach our customers how to dress, offering value beyond the aesthetic of a well-designed wardrobe
The Office Assistant interfaces with service providers and our office team to ensure superior delivery of facilities services to our office. Reporting to the Office Manager, this position is part of the Admin team and is responsible for office upkeep and vendor management.
- 401K with up to 4% Company Matching
- 100% Employer paid Medical, Dental and Vision
- 15 days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Assist with office upkeep and maintenance
- Receive and coordinate maintenance or repair calls
- Coordinate and schedule repairs or maintenance between vendors, colleagues and Office Management, following up with vendors until completion
- Execute procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Execute on Office management projects
- Develop and maintain filing system
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant would be a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and responsibility
- High attention to detail
Powered by JazzHR