This is a job posting from company – TalentBurst
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kansas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lenexa,KS
Job Duration: 6+ Months
Job Timings: Monday thru Friday 9:30 a.m. to 6. p.m. 100% on site.
Employee is responsible for entering order into the MBD-Lenexa ERP system and assisting our internal and external customers with resolution of customer service issues and complaints.
Enter orders as they are received via fax, email and/or phone as assigned by management; perform quality verification of customer shipping information, order details, and pricing.
- Answer customer calls through a phone queue in a professional and timely manner.
- Update customer information (e.g. address, billing information, etc.) and submit the information to the Data Maintenance group.
- Reallocate products to ship from other warehouses as necessary.
- Update customers with product availability information.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone in a professional manner; provide information within the area of assignment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Document customer complaints in the ERP system in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution of service/product.
- Provide internal customer support for field sales personnel.
- Respond to and maintain customer service email folder
- Utilize different resources as needed in ***’s intranet.
- Perform all the essential functions of the Order Entry Representative.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
A Customer Service Representative (CSR) who has demonstrated the capacity for increased responsibility, based on mastery of the essential job functions, and superior performance, based on productivity and quality evaluations, may be considered advancement and add the following functions as necessary to meet the needs of the business:
1. Act as a mentor to and provide support to less senior CSRs.
2. Create deliveries and print invoices.
3. Allocate products for backorders.
4. Maintain fax server database.
5. Respond to customer service voicemail and email requests for information including document requests for technical documents.
6. Prepare daily/weekly reports as requested by management.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Possess good communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess basic knowledge in math and ability to read.
- At least one year inbound call center / customer service experience.
- Must have previous experience with Word, Outlook and Excel.