This is a job posting from company – Five Star Senior Living
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: North Carolina, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At this time, we are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Evaluates and treats patients/residences
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members.
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy. Also Referred to as: OT, OTR/L, OTR, MOT, MSOT, DOT
- Education and/or Experience: Two years (preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Licensure as an Occupational Therapist necessary to work in Long Term Care.