This is a job posting from company – Heavenly Mountain Resort
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: California, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Experience the best office in the world teaching Snowsports to guests of all ages. Instructors will deliver quality ski/snowboard instruction to groups and individuals, providing world class guest service in a safe and fun environment. Full Time and Part Time positions available.
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Outlet: CA, Gondola, Boulder
- Shift & Schedule Availability – Full Time and Part Time
- Holidays Required
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Teach group and private lessons
- Work with guests of all ages
- Deliver world class guest service
- Create a safe and fun learning environment
- Support all ski school needs inclusive of scanning, running surface lifts, facilitating lunch, fitting equipment
- Provide guest feedback that inspires and creates lifelong skiers and riders
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be comfortable and competent skiing and riding on groomed blue terrain
- Must be willing to work with guests of all ages
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work weekends/Holidays
Minor Hiring Information
Minors must be at least 16 years old to apply for this position and they must meet all qualifications and requirements listed above. Please note that if you are a minor hired into this role, you will be restricted to teaching ages 3-14 and will only be permitted to teach lessons in designated beginner areas unless there is an adult instructor present (for example, when co-teaching, acting as a teaching assistant, etc.). Other restrictions may apply as the Company in its sole discretion deems necessary, including but not limited to, policies on guest bathroom breaks and accompanying children ages 3-6 on ski lifts. All other federal, state, and/or local laws and requirements for the employment of minors will apply.
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 490206