This is a job posting from company – Chamberlain University
Employment Type – Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Implements the College’s philosophy, curriculum, program outcomes, and course objectives through clinical teaching, and service to the College, community, health system and profession.
- Assumes responsibility for all autonomous aspects of individual teaching loads.
- Plans clinical experiences for and provides direct supervision and evaluation of nursing students delivering nursing care to an individual or group of individuals.
- Makes self-available to staff at the agencies.
- Evaluates and provides documented feedback to student on level of performance based on course objectives.
- Is available for remediation of students as required or needed.
- Orients and maintains current knowledge related to agency/clinical policies, procedures, and expectations with the assistance of the agency/clinical personnel.
- Develops and posts written clinical assignments consistent with student’s knowledge base, skill competency and individual learning needs.
- Corrects and returns homework, quizzes, tests, lab assignments, clinical paperwork and other written work in a timely manner.
- Contributes to the ongoing development, implementation, and evaluation of the programs and the College.
- May teach didactic course content under supervision of course coordinator.
- Keeps course coordinator informed of all student and agency issues and concerns.
- Works with college administration, staff and other faculty members to improve the overall operation of the college and student satisfaction rates.
- Participates in the implementation of the College Assessment Program, campus retention efforts, and both departmental and campus policies.
- Serves as a professional role model for other faculty, staff, and students in the areas of customer service, collaboration, communication, excellence, dress, attendance, and general professionalism.
- Utilizes relationship skills in situations requiring group problem solving, consensus building, and win-win negotiation.
- Complies with all applicable regulatory rules and standards.
- Reports to the dean or assistant dean: a course coordinator will also provide direct oversight.
- Handles related duties as assigned.
- A master’s or doctoral degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited college or university
- An unencumbered Texas nursing license
- Minimum of two years experience within last five years in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse; teaching experience is preferred but NOT required
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to teach at our clinical partner sites
- Teaching or precepting experience is preferred but not required
- Have genuine passion for nursing, education, and lifelong learning
- Have exceptional subject matter expertise with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are eager to serve students and colleagues with passion, respect and care
- Operate with a sense of responsibility and purpose with the desire to enrich colleagues, students and the broader community
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations. We’re 99,000 strong, with 31,000 students and 68,000 alumni armed with the skills, passion, and determination to make a difference in today’s complex healthcare environment. By living Chamberlain Care®, we’ve built a culture in which colleagues and students thrive and we graduate extraordinary healthcare professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program at 22 campuses and online post-licensure degree programs and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with six Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Public Health Certificate programs, and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at .
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We pride ourselves in nurturing a culture that encourages everyone to bring their full selves to work each day. To us, diversity and inclusion needs to be intentional to be impactful. We don’t just welcome differences, we celebrate them. #WeAreAdtalem
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, to visit our Diversity page.