This is a job posting from company – BerganKDV
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
If you are process-driven, analytically minded, and pick up new skills quickly, then BerganKDV is looking for your talents on our operations team.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
BerganKDV has provided innovative yet practical solutions for small to large-size companies since 1945. From our beginning as a trusted CPA firm, we have expanded and adapted to offer business planning and consulting, tax, audit and accounting, wealth management, human capital management and technology services across the country. At BerganKDV we believe our role as advisors is to build relationships with our clients, take an active interest in their unique situations, and provide expertise and resources to help them achieve their goals. Bringing value to our clients is what we do best and seeing them succeed is our goal.
The BerganKDV Internal CRM Administrator / Project Manager will be the go-to resource aiding with system administration, and configuration changes. The ideal candidate will provide front-line NetSuite support and providing the ongoing administration and day to day management of the BerganKDV NetSuite environment.
- Perform system administrator function of the Netsuite CRM application
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic layer to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience
- Implement and integrate third-party products / applications on the Netsuite platform
- Work with Netsuite EPR Support and other 3rd party vendors to maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform
- Coordinate user acceptance tests with the business units and end users against business requirements
- Prepare CRM management reports
- Extract data from various electronic systems and record
- Respond to ad hoc queries from key stakeholders and account managers
- Provide CRM Training presentations when needed
- Ensure system availability and stability by administering and maintaining applications which support firm operations
- Must have either:1) Operational exposure across organizational departments such as Marketing, Sales, Service, Production, and Accounting, OR 2) Administrator and/or Super User experience with modern cloud software such as Intacct, Salesforce, or NetSuite. Experience with both preferred.
- Experience in application support, software implementations, and/or software integrations preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel experience preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude–enjoys learning advanced software functionality.
- Learns quickly, builds and applies knowledge.
- Possesses a passion for helping others.
- A willingness to tackle initiatives and work independently with some guidance and direction on work.
- Manages a fair workload, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, and manages time well.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, and looks for improvements.
- Practices self-led personal development and technical learning.
- Seeks out advancement and new responsibilities.
EXPLORE THE WORKPLACE OF THE FUTURE
BerganKDV is a leading professional services firm with a contagious culture; where growth is fostered and making a difference means something. Our values drive our decisions, and our passion is empowering people and creating wow experiences for our clients.
- Growth Potential
- Close-Knit Collaborative Team
- Mentor Program
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Customized Career Path
- Open Door Leadership Style
- Entrepreneurial Operating System – EOS / Traction
BENEFITS THAT GO BEYOND
We are proud to offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your career. Our competitive compensation package is catered to reward you for your performance and recognize you for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our total package includes medical and dental coverage, matching 401(k) plans, PTO, observed holidays and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.