This is a job posting from company – Zenith Media
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Zenith is the ROI Agency. Our more than 6,000 specialists across 95 markets offer unparalleled capabilities in Media, Data, Technology, Commerce and Content. We put effectiveness at the heart of our work to solve complex challenges, drive successful business outcomes, and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, the media arm of Publicis Groupe.
This position requires a highly motivated person to lead the day-to-day execution of a(n) account(s). They will be activating digital/print strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation.
- Assist with planning and implementation for client accounts across digital
- Training/Support for Assistant Planners in billing, reporting, trafficking, analytics and research
- Assist in presentation of data, insights and media to clients
- Intimate knowledge of consumer habits & touchpoints, i.e. digital mobile, social, video
- Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
- Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
- Assist supervisor in negotiation of Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Add Negotiations
- Draw actionable insights based off syndicated data, i.e. competitive, consumer etc.
- i.e. Nielsen, Comscore, Strategy, TNS, adrelevance, Quantcast, and others
- Build relationships with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Create dynamic presentations that effectively communicate to our clients
- Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
- Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side to every situation
- Bachelor’s Degree; related internship experience strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of media buying/planning experience
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Working knowledge of various platforms including, but not limited to, DCM/Campaign Manager, Innovid, Prisma/ Media Ocean, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $46,500 – $68,500. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.