This is a job posting from company – The Matthew Stevens Team at Ross Mortgage
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Kentucky, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Are you an experienced and successful mortgage loan consultant looking for an opportunity to grow your business with a team of highly successful mortgage professionals? We are rapidly expanding and building capacity on our lending team and are looking for a confident and entrepreneurial-minded licensed broker to join us. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Research competitive mortgage rates and interest rates, and negotiate terms to find ideal mortgage products and lenders for potential borrowers
- Obtain documentation to determine credit worthiness, such as background checks, applicant’s credit history, income and employment verification, and verification of assets and liabilities
- Apply for a mortgage loan on behalf of homeowners by submitting a completed loan application to the lender
- Meet with potential applicants and buyers to determine each client’s specific lending or refinance needs
- Explain varying loan products, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines to applicants
- Advanced computer skills including MS office, and loan origination software
- Possess a strong understanding of mortgage products and loan process from origination to close
- Exceptional communications skills, time-management and analysis skills, and independently resourceful
The Matthew Stevens team at Ross Mortgage includes loan officers Juanita Jackson, Samantha Wilson, Taiya Bagby, and Craig Davis. The team provides a full range of mortgage products to fit any home buyer’s financial needs. They are responsible for originating loans and coordinating community outreach efforts to build relationships with local residents and real estate professionals.