This is a job posting from company – Sunshine Minting
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nevada, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
To develop, lead and manage the precious metals research and development of fine metals and then to industrialize for sale. Work with all departments in an effort to produce quality products for all Customers. Lead performance improvement efforts and ensure there is a safe work environment that fosters continuous improvement, employee involvement and a well-trained workforce.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a proven track record of having worked in a precious metal manufacturing field for a minimum of ten years. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plan, coordinate and direct the manufacturing products in compliance with the objectives and goals of the Company
- Analyze, investigate and formulate new precious metal production processes with regards to the finer categories of precious metals.
- Direct, oversee and optimize the production workflow to satisfy requirements in a cost efficient manner
- Direct the internal research and development manufacturing team in the execution and provision of operating plans and strategies
- Motivate and develop the cost effective alternatives and improvements of the precious metal production process
- Coordinate all production activities to satisfy Company and Customer requirements as cost effectively as possible
- Develop, optimize, and improve precious metal manufacturing processes. Identify opportunities for technological improvements, equipment upgrades and process changes
- Establish and implement departmental policies, budgets, objectives and procedures to meet the strategic goals of the Company
- Must be organized, able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Ensure a safe work environment through training, compliance, and safety committee
- Implement Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for production related communication flow and coordination between all shifts, departments and resources
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must understand all aspects of the manufacturing process of precious metal melting and fabrication.
- Good understanding of quality and manufacturing processes, implementation and flow
- Background experience in all aspects of Production
- Critical thinking, leadership and the ability to make good decisions essential
- In depth knowledge of equipment, material and processes
- Modern manufacturing philosophies and techniques, such as: ISO 9001, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, etc
- Strong mathematical and computer skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret Customer specifications, or technical procedures
- Ability to successfully deal with multiple priorities, and multitask and able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills/communication both written and verbal
- Ability to establish effective relationships with other management staff, Employees and Customers
- Must be a team player.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Engineering, Materials Science or Business Administration and at least ten (10) years experience in manufacturing, process engineering and/or project management, specifically in the precious metals industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.