This is a job posting from company – Alliance Beverage Distributing
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay. Merchandisers can start out at $15.00 per hour.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Amazing Benefits. (Full-time) We have 3 different medical plans you can choose from starting out at $0/ month as well as a generous 401(k) plan with company match. We also offer vision, dental, life insurance and more.
- Paid Parental and Maternity Leave! (Full-time)
- Flexible Job Schedule. We can work with almost any schedule.
- Close to Home. Since Merchandisers do not work out of a warehouse, our managers try to place them at accounts close to home.
- Opportunity for Advancement. We are likely to promote within before hiring externally.
- Product Discounts. We offer generous employee discounts on product purchases.
Meet with us if you have:
- A Valid Driver’s License. Merchandisers drive store to store.
- Stable work history. It takes about two weeks for training, so we hire people with a proven track record of reliability.
- Self-Directed. Although you are a part of a bigger team, you will be working alone.
- Customer Service Problem Solving Skills. Our Merchandisers must communicate with customers and other employees.
What you will do as a Merchandiser (sample):
- Rotate, face, and stock merchandise at assigned accounts.
- Work with Sales Representatives to create displays.
- Bend to lift product including cases weighing up to 50lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
About Alliance Beverage:
In 1963 a man named Larry Gary, originally from the west side of Chicago, decided that owning a beer distributorship in Grand Rapids Michigan would be more fun than running a bowling alley. That was the moment that the company called Kent Beverage began.
At the same time a man named Tim Sullivan, originally from the east side of Detroit, was happily running a construction business. However, when Tim noticed his friends, who owned beer distributorships, were having more fun, he had to get one of his own. And he did, when he purchased B&B Beer in the late 1970’s!
Both businesses grew and prospered. Both businesses were passed from fathers to sons and continued to succeed in their territories until one day, over a pint, these two families decided to form a joint venture whereby the two companies combined would be stronger than the sum of their parts. They called the company Alliance Beverage and it was born May 13, 2013.
From the beginning, our company has recruited the best talent available, contributing to the highest standards of performance~ because we work together with commitment, & integrity.
Today, Alliance has more than 450 team members and services over 5,000 customers across the Western half of Michigan. With three distribution facilities and six sales offices, our employees live and are active in the communities they serve.
Powered by JazzHR