This is a job posting from company – SPACE CITY CREDIT UNION
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation
- Great Benefits Package
- 401k program
Are you looking for a progressive company with a great reputation? Do you have keen attention to detail and a high level of accuracy, integrity, and extensive research experience? Want to feel like your work makes a difference?
One of Houston’s premier financial institutions is currently seeking Member Service Representatives responsible for assisting with obtaining the goals aligned with our mission of “going above and beyond your expectations.”
Location:1030 Independence Parkway S. LaPorte, Tx 77571
Job Summary – Responsible for providing prompt, professional, and courteous service to Credit Union members. Servicing existing Credit Union products, and referring/selling related products after identifying member needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform teller transactions
- Responsible for providing members with proper disclosures, collecting signatures, forms, and proper ID’s for accounts/services
- Set up new products and services. Cross-sell related products.
- Work Contact Manager Queue as required and in a timely fashion
- Responsible for assisting members with questions, problems, and/or research on their accounts
- Revise accounts, add or remove joint owners as requested by member or joint signer
- Handles requests for closing accounts and gathers the required documentation for the process.
- Handle Domestic / International wires for members
- Cross-sells new products and services to existing members
- Responsible for general maintenance of members accounts such as change of addresses, processing stop payments, verification of deposits, check copies, statement copies, and account research
- Problem solves home banking password resets, bill pay problems, or research.
- Performs other occasional functions as assigned by supervisor
Monthly Incentive pay will be based on performance of cross sell goals, Member Service Experience, working queues, and adherence to policies and procedures.
Education and Experience High school graduate or equivalent. Three years previous teller/personal banking experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent problem solving and customer service skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Intellectual – Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
- Interpersonal – Interpersonal Awareness – The ability to notice, interpret, and anticipate others’ concerns and feelings, and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others. Written Communication – The ability to express oneself clearly in business writing. Fostering Teamwork – As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, the ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together. Oral Communication – The ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others.
- Self-Management Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Dependability – Follows instructions; responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan. Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Initiative – Ability to initiate actions based on one’s owns interpretation or understanding of the situation. Professionalism – Thinks carefully about the likely effects on others of one’s words, actions, appearance, and mode of behavior. Selects the words or actions most likely to have the desired effect on the individual or group in question. Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in the decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Physical Demands The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee will regularly sit; talk; hear; use hands to, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee will occasionally stand. Special vision requirements include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour