This is a job posting from company – Provado Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Florida, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Become a Mobile Care Professional with Provado Mobile Health
Provado Mobile Health is an On-Demand Platform for Community Health and Transportation Services. With our Mobile Health Network of professional and private transportation providers, we service a large community of members of select health plans using your own vehicle.
We are seeking professional, punctual, polite, and responsible individuals to use their own vehicles to serve as independent Mobile Care Providers, driving members of select health plans to and from their dialysis appointments.
Often thought of as a healthcare Uber Driver, no medical care is required during transfer – simply reliable, on-time service. Mobile Care Professionals and Driving Caregivers are independent contractors free to work and earn when they want, and as much or as little as they want.
General Preliminary Requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Must be the registered owner of your vehicle
- Must be insured on your vehicle
- Own a clean, mid-size 4 door vehicle (or larger) in good cosmetic and operating condition
- Have a clean Criminal Background History free of felonies and violent or sexual crimes (past 7 years)
- Have a good Driving Record free with no more than one (1) moving violation or accident in the past 3 years, and no license revocations or suspensions in the past 5 years
- Be currently CPR/First-Aid Certified (or willing to do so)
- Complete and successfully pass Drug Screening
- Own an Android or iOS Smartphone (or be willing to obtain one)
- Network Onboarding Requirements:
- Complete and pass CTAA’s Passenger Service and Safety (PASS) Basic online training course (2-3 hours; paid for by Provado Mobile Health)
- Complete and pass NSC’s Driver Safety Course online (2-3 hours; paid for by Provado Mobile Health)
Why join our Mobile Health Network?
Because you are passionate about the freedom to being independent, want higher income for your skills and experience, and the independence of being your own supervisor. In our Mobile Health Network, you have the freedom to work outside the office, and deliver a caring experience to people who need it outside the four walls of a medical facility or home.
We need drivers that can be available starting as early as 5:00 am or as late as 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday, for an 8 hour shift.
We have standing-order scheduled trips with regular recurring appointments.
Drivers earn between $700 to $850.00 per week + documentation to file for a $.56/mile tax credit at the end of the year.