This is a job posting from company – Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston (OCB) was established in 1969 to offer patients the highest quality eye care and laser/surgical treatment. OCB recently joined forces with Eye Health Services to become the premier eye care provider in the region with nineteen practice locations in the greater Boston area and Cape Cod. In addition, OCB has five affiliated surgery and laser centers. OCB and its affiliates employ 700+ employees. The staff of 75 ophthalmologists uses the most advanced diagnostic, laser and surgical techniques available and their level of care has earned Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston a national and international reputation for excellence.
Are you a team player, energized by superb patient care and impressed by efficient operations of a world-class health care provider? Are you looking to continuously bringing your skills to the next level while getting recognized by the great work you do? Would you like a career that will fuel your passion and career growth? Then come join our team as an Ophthalmic Technician.
WHO WE ARE?
We are a world-renown provider of eye care services – Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston. Over the years we have trained hundreds of curious and capable individuals to become subject matter experts in the field of ophthalmic care services. Our professionals have grown their careers within our practice and beyond. And, we are excited and ready to help other professionals grow their careers. Can we help you with yours? This is an entry level position and we will provide training for motivated individuals.
Location(s):Danvers, occasional travel to Boston
Schedule:Monday- Friday 7:30-4:30- no nights or weekends.
A Little About The Position:
- Gathers important patient medical history & accurately updates electronic medical record.
- Performs visual screening and diagnostic testing prior to ophthalmologist’s visit with patient.
- Maintains a smooth flow of patients and proactively communicates with patients about visit.
- May scribe for physician or assist with minor procedures.
- Ensures that exam rooms are cleaned between patients, including sanitizing equipment.
- Knowledge of basic biology
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Covid Vaccine (including Booster); must provide Vaccination card prior to start
- Computer proficiency required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, patient friendly personality
- Dependable with attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Health & Dental Insurance- starts 1st Day of Employment
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Health & Dependent Reimbursement Accounts
- 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
- Co. paid Life and LTD Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Typical Physical Demands:
Requires prolonged standing, walking, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires excellent communication skills and a keen understanding of patients with sensory impairment. Must be able to express a caring attitude while performing the tasks required with accuracy and efficiency. Requires normal range of hearing and eye sight to perform necessary testing and reporting of findings.
To find out more about OCB, please visit our website at www.eyeboston.com. OCB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR