This is a job posting from company – Augmedix
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Montana, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Medical Scribe (Remote)
Billings, Montana /
Global Operations – MDS Operations (US) /
Augmedix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUGX) provides automated medical documentation and data services to large healthcare systems and physician practices, supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals, emergency departments, and telemedicine nationwide. The Company’s Ambient Automation Platform converts the natural conversation between physicians and patients into timely and comprehensive medical notes and performs a suite of related data services. These services relieve physicians of administrative burdens to enable more time for patient care. Augmedix’s proprietary platform uses automatic speech recognition, natural language processing, and clinical datasets to capture the ambient visit conversation and generate a structured medical note. The structured medical note data is then used to deliver additional data services. Quality is assured by trained medical documentation specialists.
About the Role:
We are seeking Medical Scribe with a strong interest in medicine. The Medical Scribe works 1:1 with a variety of medical professionals and document the patient visit in an EHR. As part of our team, you will have the ability to gain experience in different medical specialties while collaborating with a team of young, talented professionals working to revolutionize healthcare.
The Medical Scribe will create medical notes for providers remotely into the EHR from their own home location in the US. The Medical Scribe is responsible for documenting the history of present illness, past medical and family history, review of systems, physical exam, diagnostic studies, and plan for the providers. Augmedix’s Medical Scribe are also responsible for preparing charts and cards for the provider at the beginning of each day. The Medical Scribe will be required to learn the preferences for a variety of different providers and must pass assessments and quality checks on a regular basis in order to remain assigned to a provider.
Learn more about how our services work by watching .
- Assist physicians in documenting the patient’s medical record (EMR).
- Navigate the EMR during assistance of patient care.
- Assist physicians in a variety of specialties including primary care, orthopedics, rheumatology, etc.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree.
- Prior clinical experience required such as volunteering, shadowing, clinical research, scribing, paramedic training, or being a medical assistant.
- Excellent spelling and typing skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology highly preferred.
- Self-sufficient and quick to learn.
- Professional and reliable work ethic.
- Successful completion of Augmedix RDS Training Program within the first 30 days of employment.
- Must have access to a completely private work space with reliable internet.
- Must have consistent availability and ability to work shifts between 5am to 5pm PST.
- Familiarity with navigating the electronic medical record (EMR) highly preferred.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.