This is a job posting from company – Vireo Health
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Come join the most cutting-edge medical cannabis company in New York!
If you want to work for an outstanding company, take satisfaction in serving medical cannabis patients of New York and most importantly, feel pride in being part of this emerging industry, send us your resume!
Vireo Health’s Home Delivery service provide these patients with greater access to cannabis-based medication without leaving the comfort of their home. Do not miss the opportunity to be a part of this amazing experience!
The Medical Marijuana Home Delivery Personnel position is responsible for distribution of medical marijuana products to patients in a safe and secure manner.
- Deliver products to patient locations.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate delivery vehicle
- Follow route and time schedule
- Verify identity of medical marijuana patient
- Collect payment
- Maintain contact with delivery dispatcher
- Complete Daily Logs
- Comply with company policy and SOPs
- Comply with New York State DOH regulations
- Must be 21 years or older, with a High School diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid New York State Driver’s License.
- Must submit a clean driving record (MVR abstract) when applying.
- No serious traffic offenses or accidents in the past four (4) years.
- No minor traffic offense in the past two (2) years.
- Delivery Driver or Courier experience is preferred.
- Strong math skills to provide change to patients
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to read and understand printed regulations, written orders, and instructions.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills are required.
- Comfortable communicating directly with our patients both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be able to delivery medicine to multiple locations and stand or walk for part of the day.
- Tech-Savvy: basic computer skills (including knowledge of Microsoft Office) and iPhone/Android functionality and applications.
- A criminal background check will be conducted before and all Felony convictions are automatic disqualifications. Must not have a history of substance abuse, domestic violence, or any theft/fraud related acts.
- In-state travel is required daily as part of work duties in company provided vehicles.
- Union position offering a benefit package including Healthcare and accrued Vacation days.
Powered by JazzHR