This is a job posting from company – Community Health Connections
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Massachusetts, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Make an impact in your community through a career in health care!
Community Health Connections (CHC) is a safe haven to find compassionate care, regardless of income or insurance status.
Founded on February 25, 2002, we have 20 years of experience as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving low income, underinsured, uninsured, publicly housed, and homeless populations in 35 cities and towns in North Central Massachusetts.
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager and Director of Nursing the Medical Assistant provides assistance to the patients and providers to provide quality care and assist in preventive care.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate Degree in Medical Office Assistant or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese and/or Hmong preferred
- Work experience similar to a medical office environment
- Computer skills for accurate data entry
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- CPR certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced medical office environment
Local travel to support our sites in Gardner, Leominster, and downtown Fitchburg required.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including bonuses, paid time off (vacation, sick, personal and 10 holidays), health, dental, life, vision, 401K, and more!
Skills : Medical office experience: Some Knowledge
Accurate Data Entry: Some Knowledge
Medical terminology: Some Knowledge
Bilingual (Spanish/Eng.): Intermediate
Education : High School
Licences & certifications Certified Medical Asst.