This is a job posting from company – Touro University Nevada
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Nevada, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Responsible for collection and documentation of patient information to include vital signs, chief complaint, review of medications, allergies, health risk screen information, status of extended care benefits and other services
- Assist with phone calls. Document all calls and actions taken
- Able to direct patients to the team member that would resolve issues prior to and after the primary care appointment
- Participates in the monitoring of patients with chronic disease and extended care benefits including verification of eligibility and status of services
- Functions as a member of the interdisciplinary team to facilitate care
- Assists RN/LPN with the coordination/completion of patient care plan
- Assist co-workers with duties when requested, to include, but not limited to floating to other areas
- Anticipates provider needs for patient exam or treatments
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- MA certification
- CLIA Certification
- CPR Certification
- Current BCLS
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an ambulatory care setting
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to perform complex MA tasks including test/treatments within the clinical scope
- Ability to coordinate the consensus needed to achieve the medical plan for the patient
- Must possess computer skills-window-based applications and organization skills
- Must be able to meet all health requirements prior to employment and periodically thereafter, as required by company policy/state regulations to verify that he/she is free from communicable disease and physically able to perform assigned duties
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter (attached to the cover letter link) that expresses your interest in this specific position at this specific institution. Please do not attach a resume to the cover letter link.
As we work to keep everyone safe and healthy, Touro will be requiring every student and employee to be fully vaccinated prior to coming on campus, starting June 1, 2021. Medical or religious exemptions can be requested through Human Resources or Student Health. A comprehensive policy regarding vaccinations has been distributed to the campus.