This is a job posting from company – McConnell & Associates
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Missouri, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
McConnell and Associates is 100% Employee Owned – an ESOP Company. We are a civil construction company specializing in designing, building, and maintaining parking lots, tennis courts, and running tracks. What sets MAC apart from others is our collective commitment to excellence in everything we do. Click to learn more about working at an ESOP company.
Employees at McConnell and Associates enjoy being a part of a family where their contributions are valued. They also enjoy competitive pay and a full benefits package.
- Ensuring safety in all that we do.
- Be punctual.
- Report to the Shop Manager.
- Complete preventative maintenance, diagnose, and repair McConnell and Associates fleet of equipment including; straight trucks, trailers, pick-ups, cars, fork lifts, and various types of small construction equipment.
- Welding, cutting, and fabricating as needed.
- Complete required paperwork and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 40 – 60 hour work week Monday – Saturday.
Skills & Qualifications
- Self starter that is willing to learn.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Valid driver license.
- Relatively clean motor vehicle report. (Applicants w/ a drug or alcohol driving offense in the last three years will not be considered. Other violations will be evaluated using our insurance company standards.)
- Must be able to work 40 – 60 hours a week including Saturdays during our busy season (April – November) and 40 hours a week during the off season (December – March).
- One or more years welding experience – preferably 5 plus years experience.
- One or more years experience of small engine maintenance – preferably 5 plus years experience.
- One or more years experience operating a forklift.
- Electrical systems / wiring lighting on trailers experience preferred.
- Gasoline Mechanic experience preferred.
- Construction Equipment Mechanic experience preferred.
- Diesel Mechanic experience preferred.
- Airbrake experience preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
We expect our employees to be dedicated to providing quality services and products to our customers and in turn we are dedicated to attracting and retaining the highest quality employees while rewarding them with competitive wages and an excellent benefits package which includes the following;
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Savings Plan With a Company Match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Recruiting Bonuses
- Annual Salary Reviews
- CDL Training w/ increase for acquiring CDL A
McConnell and Associates is proud to be a drug free equal opportunity employer