This is a job posting from company – Faherty
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
** The health and safety of you and your Faherty Brand teammates is important to us! Covid-19 vaccination will be required to work in our office. **
About the Program
The Faherty Spring Internship Program is designed for undergraduate students who are interested in learning more about the apparel industry and want to gain hands-on experience at a rapidly growing business that has a vibrant culture.
Outside of the experience that you will gain from exposure to the business, you will engage in high-impact programming while building meaningful relationships with other interns and team Faherty through a variety of activities. This includes 1:1 mentorship, custom learning and development programming, and opportunities to impact business decisions.
We believe that traditional hiring practices have historically and systematically marginalized entire groups of people – including people of color, people of different socio-economic backgrounds, people in the LGBTQIA+ community, and people who are neurodiverse, to name a few. We are better as an organization when we work to deconstruct the barriers and build a team that has authentic representation from diverse communities, backgrounds and beliefs.
- Open Application: Wednesday, November 2nd – Friday, December 23rd at 11:59pm EST
- Interview Timelines: Continuous throughout the application process
- Length of Internship: 20 weeks – Tuesday, January 10th, 2023 – Friday, June 2nd,2023
We will accommodate the dates slightly based on your academic needs
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program at a university in the United States (if you’re taking a gap semester, we encourage you to apply!)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours
- Must be able to commit to a 18-week program
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Project management experience preferred
- Analytical skills and an interest in taking on business problems
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
Work directly with our senior leadership team to strategize against current and future business priorities. This role involves a fair amount of autonomy to drive your work forward, problem solve and work cross-functionally with relevant business partners. You will work with the team to define the project(s) you will take on during the internship and have regular meetings to confer with him. This is a great role for a self-starter who wants to jump in and drive positive change.
- A background in ecommerce, retail, management consulting, and/or digital marketing.
- 3-5 years of previous work experience
- Interest in the apparel industry and Faherty’s business
- Ability to solve complex problems through a systematic approach to structured problem solving such as data and competitive analysis, financial opportunity sizing, and consumer research.
- Outstanding collaboration and relationship-building aptitude with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to empathize with peers and partners.
- Comfort working in an evolving, forward-thinking environment
A bit about us:
Founded in 2013 by Mike and Alex Faherty and Kerry Docherty, Faherty is a family-run lifestyle and apparel brand fueled by purpose and optimism. Our goal: to build a new American legacy by creating high-quality, sustainably minded, feel-good favorites that will bring you joy to wear.
We feel a deep responsibility to do things differently: to promise comfort without compromising quality. To hold ourselves to a higher standard with a lower environmental impact. To leave the world a better place than we found it.
We recognize the impact the fashion industry has on the world, and we are dedicated to learning how to be better stewards of the planet. We believe the power of conversation and connection can make real change, and we are committed to supporting people and organizations doing work that we believe in.
Our passionate leadership team comes from different backgrounds but share a singular goal: to deliver on our promise of comfort and craftsmanship. To work side-by-side in a collaborative, energetic, and creative environment every day, like the family we are.
We welcome everyone – and we mean everyone. We believe a diversity of viewpoints, experiences, and backgrounds only serve to make our team stronger, which is why we strongly encourage those from historically and systemically marginalized communities to apply: BIPOC, women, and people in the LGBTQIA+ community, to name a few. We strive to lead consciously, bravely, and inclusively – and to reflect those values in our work. We live by six key pillars:
Be The Best
Spread Good Vibes
Deliver On Promises
Lead Consciously, Bravely, and Inclusively
Remain compassionate. Stay focused. Seek joy. Let’s make the world a better place.