This is a job posting from company – T. Marzetti
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Jersey, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
- Develop, implement, and maintain T. Marzetti best practices for procurement, inventory control, warehousing, shipping and receiving.
- Recommend changes in basic structure and organization of the materials groups to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives assigned and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to supply chain problems and opportunities.
- Plan for and communicate anticipated changes in inventory levels due to customer changes, seasonal fluctuations, and/or product transfers.
- Pro-actively manage actions and projects to minimize all Supply Chain costs and prepare regular updates.
- Ensure that detailed operating plans and schedules conform to releases to ensure 100% on-time delivery.
- Manage weekly cycle count activities to ensure inventory accuracy/accountability.
- Manage the physical inventory process within the plants.
- Minimize part obsolescence, coordinate the sale of surplus materials and/or scrap; provide required documentation for same.
- Control all inventories within budget level and coordinate actions to continuously minimize levels.
- Develops skills of the plant purchasing departments.
- Enter purchase orders for raw materials and packaging into SAP.
- Enters purchase orders as needed.
- Coordinates freight pickups and expedites COAs as needed from vendors.
- Ensures compliance to all federal, state and local laws and company policies.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure proper purchasing, scheduling, processing, packaging, accounting and inventory control activities and procedures.
- Ensures compliance to quality, food safety, 5S, OSHA and HACCP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards.
- BS/BA in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 5-7 Years of related experience, preferably within the food industry.
- Manages Complexity
- Business Insight
- Communicates Effectively
- Ensures Accountability
- Plans and Aligns
- Strategic Mindset
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Nimble Learning
- Builds Effective Teams
- Cultivates Innovation
Works in an office and manufacturing environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, read, hear, sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend while moving about the facility. The employee is occasionally exposed to cold, fumes, odors, dust, oil, slippery floors and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the office is quiet and moderate in the plant. Hairnets are required in the plant in accordance with GMP and safety standards.