This is a job posting from company – Curinos
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Curinos is the leading provider of data, technologies and insights that enable financial institutions to make better, and more profitable, data-driven decisions faster. Born out of the combination of two familiar industry powerhouses, Novantas and Informa’s FBX business, Curinos brings to market a new level of industry expertise across deposits, lending and digital experience solutions and technologies.
The Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager is a highly visible, client-facing role that requires top-notch presentation and communication skills, strong executive presence, and keen strategic intuition. They will play a leadership role in scoping, implementing, and managing productive client engagements. The Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager will also support the Director of the Marketing, Product, and Value Proposition Practice in creating and driving new methodologies for solving complex marketing problems – from marketing investment optimization to value proposition design.
You will have the ability to:
- Translate and deliver impactful and actionable insights based on data-driven methodology.
- Partner closely with the leadership team and cross-functional partners to turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Fully engage and manage client relationships with CMOs and senior marketing leaders across the financial industry.
- Build key artifacts for business development initiatives (e.g., pitch work, sales content).
- Effectively manage and mentor a junior team on a day-to-day basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing agency setting or a strategy consulting setting.
- Experience managing and mentoring team members.
- Exceptional project management skills and the ability to turn around time-sensitive research findings with a high degree of accuracy and insight.
- Hands-on experience with marketing analytics and marketing data.
- Strong storytelling, data visualization, and presentation skills.
- Track record of successfully:
- Managing and delivering on multiple projects at a time
- Being hands on with data and distilling the key actionable insights
- Managing client relationships
- Bonus points: Experience with Excel, SQL, R or Python and statistical analysis packages (SPSS, JMP,
Tableau) * Strong communication skills, detail-oriented, and organized.
Base Salary Range: $130,000 – $140,000 plus bonus.
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t meet all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have relevant skills or experience, please go ahead, and apply. You could be just what we need!
Why work at Curinos?
- Competitive benefits, including a range of Financial, Health and Lifestyle benefits to choose from.
- Flexible working options, including home working, flexible hours, and part time options, depending on the role requirements – please ask!
- Competitive annual leave, floating holidays, volunteering days and a day off for your birthday!
- Learning and development tools to assist with your career development.
- Work with industry leading Subject Matter Experts and specialist products.
- Regular social events and networking opportunities.
- Collaborative, supportive culture, including an active DE&I program.
- Employee Assistance Program which provides expert third-party advice on wellbeing, relationships, legal and financial matters, as well as access to counselling services.
Curinos is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all majors and backgrounds.
Inclusivity at Curinos: We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Curinos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.