This is a job posting from company – Beemac Logistics
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Marketing & Social Media Coordinator will play a key role in serving at the front lines of all marketing efforts. This role requires someone with a knack for social media engagement and a strong, charismatic personality who exceeds at all forms of written and verbal communication. The ideal candidate is someone with a creative mindset who likes coming up with unique ideas.
- Use professional networking sites and job boards (i.e., LinkedIn, Indeed, Google, Glassdoor, Handshake, Paylocity and JazzHR) to promote the Beemac brand and positions.
- Manage company social media profiles including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Attend recruiting events and career fairs.
- Brainstorm creative ideas and content for Beemac advertising.
- Website updates and design.
- Utilize charisma and personality to communicate the Beemac brand through photo and video presentations.
- Email blasts/campaigns with current Beemac customers.
- Help plan and promote company events.
- Evaluating and recommending new digital tools and platforms to enhance social media analysis and performance
- Research competitor employment branding techniques.
- Other assignments or administrative duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years professional experience focused on social media planning and execution required.
- Must be outgoing and possess a dynamic personality.
- Must be able to thrive in a creative role and take initiative on daily activities and projects.
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and ability to work with individuals of all levels.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for marketing, data analysis and achieving measurable results.
- Detail-oriented, organized and can work independently and as part of a team.
- Tech savvy including extensive knowledge of various computer programs and social media sites.
- Available to report to both Beaver, PA and Pittsburgh, PA offices.
- Experience with Canva preferred.
- Experience with Photoshop and digital editing preferred.
The Many Benefits of Beemac:
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience)
- 401(k) program plus company matching.
- Paid Time Off and 8 Paid Vacation Holidays.
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage.
- Focused career development.
- Hybrid schedule flexibility
- Top 500 largest for-hire Carriers by Freight Waves 2022
- Ranked 18th in the 2022 Pittsburgh Business Times “Fast 50” Award.
- Ranked 63rd largest brokerage firm in the U.S. by Transport Topics 2022
- Named a winner of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s “Top Workplaces 2022” Award.
- Ranked No. 2552 on the Inc. 5000 list 2022
Powered by JazzHR