This is a job posting from company – Hirschbach
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Iowa, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Hirschbach is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team in our Dubuque, IA or Sioux City, IA office!
What you will do!
- Creates digital marketing campaigns.
- Builds and creates content.
- Analyzes and tracks marketing KPIs, such as leads, retention, and response.
- Implements marketing strategies to promote Hirschbach Motor Lines (HML) and John Christner Trucking (JCT).
- Maintains and updates social media content calendars.
- Content development and execution of in-house paid digital advertising campaigns – includes set-up, on-going optimizations, reporting, budgeting, tracking and targeting.
- Implements and monitors all social media campaigns.
- Curates, creates, and writes social media posts that drive engagement.
- Coordinates, monitors, and reviews campaign progress and proof of performance information with outsourced vendors.
- Develops communications tools that are aligned with our overall goals and objectives using an integrated mix of communications channels and tactics.
- Assists in the development of all marketing communications including design, digital marketing, social media, video production, data sourcing, e-blasts, etc.
- Community management and engagement across social channels.
- Pitches social-first story and video ideas with viral potential.
- Monitors key metrics to make data informed decisions.
- Assists in maintaining the consistency of brand messaging and voice across all social media platforms.
- Creates and strategically places print ads in appropriate publications.
- Purchases company branded items for career fairs and trade shows.
- Manages the remote The Hirschbach Company Store and makes purchases that meet the customers’ needs.
- Assists in event planning and coordination for company events.
- Other duties as assigned including proactively assisting others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
Hirschbach is seeking a talented and creative individual with 2-3 years of professional social media experience. This position requires a fundamental understanding of user generated content tools and social media with a high level of proficiency creating content. This position also requires the ability to understand data trends and reports to make actionable decisions. Must be personable and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
- Opportunity to earn bonus incentives!
- Full comprehensive benefit plan, includes medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, and more voluntary elections!
- Paid Time Off earned within your first year
- 160 Work From Home Hours after 1 year of service
- $10,000 Retention Bonus! Come join our team and stay awhile. $5,000 paid on your first year anniversary and another after 2 years of service with Hirschbach!
Powered by JazzHR