This is a job posting from company – Ultimate Charities
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Virginia, USA
This job is 100% remote.
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
We have an immediate need for a Marketing and Communication Assistant to join a rapidly growing team. Our rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients’ product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Team and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Not sure if you’re qualified?
Relax! No experience is necessary! Comprehensive training and development is provided to ensure every team member can be successful in a career path with the company.
College graduates, interns, and candidates looking for a career change are welcome!
- College degree or in the process of completion preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience in public relations, communications, marketing, sales OR internship in related field an asset.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Level headed problem solver with a professional, service-oriented attitude
- Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail.
- Adaptable, dependable and responsible.
- Basic understanding of public relations, communications, and marketing concepts and sales strategy
Powered by JazzHR